Are you looking for location and address of Vietnam embassy in Netherlands ? Would you please see below is the contact information of Embassy of Vietnam in The Hague, Netherlands, who will provide you with assistance and information on how to get a visa to Vietnam from The Hague, Netherlands.
Embassy of Vietnam in The Hague, Netherlands
Address: Nassauplein 12 2585 EB The Hague - The Netherlands
Tel: (00-31-70) 3648917, 3644300 - Fax: 3648656 –
Email: vnembassy.nl @ mofa.gov.vn
The information for Embassy of Vietnam in The Hague, Netherlands may not be completely accurate. If you know any errors or have any additional information, please contact us to update. Thank you.
How to get Vietnam visa at embassy of Vietnam in The Hague - The Netherlands
1. The Consular service of the Embassy of Viet Nam opens every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 14h00 to 17h00.
2. A VISA to Vietnam can be applied in person at the Embassy of Vietnam. The applicant needs to submit:
- Original PASSPORT.
- One completed and signed visa application form with one passport-size photo glued or stapled.
3. Processing duration:
- 5 to 7 working days are required to process visa applications.
- Expedited processing requires 2 - 3 working days after the Embassy has received the application (additional fee required).
4. Diplomatic and Official Visas:
- Diplomatic and official visas will be granted GRATIS unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and the applicant’s country.
- In addition to the documents specified in (2), the applicant must submit a note verbal or an official letter from the relevant agencies of the Belgium, Luxembourg Government, Embassies or Consulates accredited to the Belgium and Luxembourg and international organizations.
5. Business Visas:
- To facilitate the procedure of issuing visa, the Embassy will issue visas only upon approval issued by the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security in Vietnam. In addition to the documents specified in (2), the applicant is requested to provide a visa pre-approval obtained through his/her sponsor in Vietnam.
- If the applicant does not have a host/sponsor in Vietnam, she/he may contact the Embassy for assistance.
Living far way from location of Vietnam embassy in The Hague - The Netherlands or it is not convenience to visiting and queuing at the embassy, you can get Vietnam visa through 2 options as below:
1. Apply for a visa to Vietnam through a travel agent in Netherlands or through an online visa processors like Travisa, Travelvisapro, Traveldocs using Netherlands passport. The process and fee for Vietnam visa may vary by each agent mentioned above.
2. From the Netherlands, apply online through visa agent online in Vietnam to request approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for picking up your visa upon arrival at international airport of Vietnam. This is fast, cheap and easy to get visa for Vietnam (Note: It is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
Would you please see below for fee to get Vietnam visa on arrival then choose one: http://www.visa-vietnam.nl/fee-for-vietnam-visa